Movavi Screen Recorder Lifetime Deal: For Windows & Mac
Movavi Lifetime Deal
Are you feeling trouble? Need to start capturing in few minutes but still don’t have a computer screen recorder installed?
If you think that capturing video from your computer screen demands extra hardware or cumbersome programs, think again.
Movavi Screen Recorder will solve your problem. This video capture software is so easy and intuitive, that you don’t spend any time learning how to use it.
Meet Movavi Lifetime Deal
Screen Recorder Capture screens in one click
Movavi Screen Recorder can capture any type of screen activity and save it to any popular video format. No matter what you want to record: a screencast for a video tutorial, online video, Flash animation from a website, or a video chat with your family and friends, Screen Recorder will help you to record it as a high-quality video at a speed of up to 60 frames per second. Select one of the ready-made capture modes or adjust the settings manually. Save the result in the most popular video formats.
- Record video chats, screencasts, online video, and other kinds of screen activity
- Record sound from multiple audio devices simultaneously
- Take screenshots and edit them
- Highlight the cursor, set your own click sound, capture keyboard actions
- Save captured video in any popular media format
- Save videos in mere seconds in the SuperSpeed mode
- Share your creations online on YouTube or upload them to Google Drive
Limited Time Offer Only at $34.99Hurry Up !! Grab this Lifetime Deal
What is Movavi Screen Recorder?
Movavi Screen Recorder is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that lets you capture streaming video and music from websites, save Skype calls, and preserve other screen recordings. For Webinars, streaming media, video chats, video blog posts, and How-tos/tutorials you can try Movavi Screen Capture Studio!
Capturing video from your computer screen doesn’t need extra hardware or complex software. With Movavi Screen Recorder, you can capture any type of screen activity and save the results in any popular format: MOV, AVI, MP4, MP3, and GIF. Online video and audio, Skype chats with friends, program tutorials – anything can be recorded in high-quality at 60fps.
You can record any online video regardless of when it’s playing – just set the timer and schedule the computer to shut down after it finishes recording. Want to make a programming tutorial? Include cursor movements and keyboard actions in your screencast for a more effective result! Record your own voice, system sounds, or everything at once. Save the recording in any format, or upload it directly to your YouTube channel – just sign in to your account from within the program.
Screen Recorder enables you to save whatever you see on your screen and use it for:
- Record webinars, online tutorials, and other educational videos.
- Delete unwanted sections from any video.
- Save recordings for viewing on a computer or mobile device.
- Replay captured videos at any time.
- Capture short clips from websites.
- Save movies and TV series to watch anytime.
- Extract music from video, record internet radio.
- Remove ads and other unwanted content.
- Need to record your gameplay? Try Movavi Game Recorder.
- Record video chats with friends and family.
- The show, don’t tell use video clips and screenshots instead of wordy explanations.
- Use screen recordings to demonstrate bugs and glitches to tech support.
No matter what you want to record: a screencast for a video tutorial, online video, Flash animation from a website, or a video chat with your family and friends, Screen Recorder will help you to record.
Whether you need to save an online video, record a Zoom call, or create a programming tutorial – Movavi Screen Recorder is here for you.
- A record at high quality:
With Movavi, you can record from your desktop at 60 fps, which is more than
enough for a high-quality output video. Record any part of your screen, select a
specific window, or choose the full-screen mode. You can also record audio and
webcam output without the screen.
- Grab sound and webcam video:
Overlay webcam video and adjust the parameters: size, quality, and position. The
the program enables you to record audio from microphones and speakers
- Overlay effects:
Additional elements can make a tutorial more engaging. Show and highlight
cursor movements, add mouse click sounds and even demonstrate keystrokes.
- Schedule recordings:
Create a schedule to record live streams when you are away from your computer.
You can plan recordings for months ahead, and they will all start and finish
- Grab screen images:
Select the area to capture and add explanatory elements like arrows, lines, and
text. Then save the results in JPEG, PNG, or BMP.
- Save in any format:
Save the results in any convenient format: MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, MP3, or GIF.
Alternatively, you can share your recordings via YouTube, Google Drive,
WhatsApp, and Telegram.
How to Use Our Screen Recording Software for Windows & Mac:
Set Up the Recording Parameters
Choose the capture area and adjust recording settings.
Grab Audio and Video
Hit the REC button and start recording your desktop.
Edit the Record and Save the File
Use simple editing tools to make your record perfect. Save the file in any convenient format to your laptop.
What Can You Do With Our Screen Recording Software for Windows?
- Create Screencasts: Grab your microphone, webcam, and system sounds. Record screen and audio simultaneously or separately.
- Schedule Recording: Choose the date and time for the video screen capture to start. Set the time limit for capturing.
- Show Keystrokes and Mouse: Show your keyboard to viewers and set up the mouse display in the recording.
- Draw on Videos: Draw on the video during the recording process. Add important drawings to your tutorials and make videos more engaging.
- Record Only Audio: Record sounds from a computer or microphone separately from the screen recording.
- Capture Your Webcam: Capture your webcam output without recording the screen. Take a photo via the webcam.
- Screencast creation
- Screenshot editing
- Scheduled recording
- SuperSpeed conversion
- Instant social sharing
- Multiple exporting options
- Personalized shortcuts
- Teachers who want to record online lessons.
- Students studying from home.
- Business people creating presentations.
- Home users recording webinars and other online videos.
- Bloggers creating program tutorials.
- German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)
- Windows: 7, 8, 10;
- Mac: OS X 10.10 and higher
Next minor updates:
- 21.3 – May 2021
- 21.4 – July 2021
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 60 days of purchase.
- All future updates included.
Limited Time Offer Only at $34.99Hurry Up !! Grab this Lifetime Deal
Our Customers Love Us Here are some precious words from our customers
View Honest Review
- Lifetime: 1 license for 1 PC/Mac.
- Minor updates included.